Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Toyota and the Future of the Lift Truck Market

After the recent launch of the new 8-Series Large Capacity lift truck line, Jeff Rufener, president of Toyota Material Handling USA, sat down with Material Handling & Logistics to talk about the future of the lift truck market.


In the interview, Jeff speaks on the current challenges facing the industrial truck market as well as the opportunities ahead including advances in technology and the ever-changing energy situation in this country.


For more information about the new Toyota 8-Series Large Capacity lift truck line, contact Shoppa's Mid America today.

4 comments:

  1. Toyota really rocks. I am always a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely feel ecstatic when I find articles relevant to my work and my subject.
    Information on Lifted Trucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly deserve a round of applause for your post and more specifically, your blog in general. Very high quality material.
    claims management services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting.
    Forklift Tires & Polyurethane Wheels

    ReplyDelete